Did you know that ...
- ... every Mercedes-Benz vehicle in the world contains components produced using tools made by LMT Kieninger GmbH?
- ... bearings manufactured in Lahr by Schaeffler Technologies GmbH & Co.KG give flexibility to the articulating arm of the space shuttle?
- ... everywhere in the world, water flows from multi-award-winning Grohe Rainshower shower heads, which are produced in the Grohe plant in Lahr
- ... Schneider Electric Motion Deutschland GmbH is a market leader in the field of drive and control technology?
- ... Zehnder GmbH received an award for the 'Most Innovative Brand of 2011 in the Heating and Air-Conditioning Category'?
- ... the New York Times sets its print plates using systems from NELA Brüder Neumeister GmbH?
- ... the Abrazo scourer, produced by Oscar Weil GmbH in Lahr, is Germany's biggest-selling scourer, with a market share of over 50 per cent?
- ... The QuickClick "Duo" premium furniture glide, developed and produced by Wagner System GmbH in Lahr, received the 2013 'Interior Innovation Award', one of the most prestigious awards in the furniture industry?
- ... the world's biggest aircraft are able to take off and land at Lahr airport?
- ... more than 30,000 patients have undergone open-heart surgery at the Mediclin Heart Centre in Lahr?
- ... the Kohler Lebensmittelhandel GmbH E-Center at the Arena Shopping Park stocks around 25,000 different products?
- ... Feuerstein GmbH has developed its own range of spray nozzles, and is so successful under the Molotow brand that they are exported as far as South America and the USA?
- ... the traditional company Zweirad Knoderer Kollmer GmbH has a cycle hire service and large e-bike centre, with a pick-up and delivery service that is very popular among tourists who want to explore the Black Forest by bike?